- Facilitate and reinforce Scrum methodology
We’re a nimble and dynamic business with big aspirations in a build and grow phase, and we seek talented specialists to join us on our journey.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to take on a leading role within our team. You will be a self-motivated individual, able to provide leadership and support to teams performing ongoing software development and maintenance of our core products operating in a 3 weekly sprint and release cadence.
Your focus will include the following:
- Manage and implement Agile Scrum principles and practices for 2 ‘business as usual’ development teams, including ceremonies, sprint and release planning, and iteration management.
- Identify and remove any team impediments/distractions and appropriately escalate issues
- Forecast, calculate and publish team capacity planning
- Track and publish Scrum metrics (e.g. velocity and burn-down)
- Coach Scrum values and best practices
- Measure and improve team productivity from sprint to sprint
- Drive cross team collaboration
- Support and empower the team to self-organize around achieving their commitments
- Liaise and collaborate with the Product Owner and other Technology and Business stakeholders
This is a true Scrum Master role without a requirement for application development, or requirements gathering. You will be someone who has experience in operating as a Scrum Master or Iteration Manager in an Agile environment.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a Scrum Master role in a corporate environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work collaboratively with diverse personality types
- Strong demonstrated experience in stakeholder management and relationship management
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Must be “self-motivated” as well as creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex problems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- High maturity of diplomacy and ability to see and rationalize multiple points of view
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
Trust me, you do not want to delay your application on this – interviews are taking place right now. APPLY NOW online at http://entrepreneurpartnerships.com/teamapplication/